Indigo Golf Partners' properties to celebrate women’s golf on June 4.
(RESTON, Va.) – Indigo Golf Partners – one of America’s largest owner-operators of golf courses, country clubs and resorts – will have 30 different courses participate in the 4th-annual Women’s Golf Day on Tuesday, June 4.
Women’s Golf Day is an international event dedicated to engaging, empowering and supporting women through golf. The lively day provides all girls and women the opportunity to try the sport alongside existing golfers in a non-intimidating environment. 2019 also marks the first year of Women’s Golf Day partnering with the ANNIKA Foundation, the charity founded by women’s golf legend Annika Sorenstam.
Females of all ages are encouraged to register, either for a lesson or nine-hole round of golf. Indigo Golf Partners' courses taking part this year include:
- Forest Greens Golf Club, Triangle, Virginia
- Prince William Golf Course, Nokesville, Virginia
- Reston National Golf Club, Reston, Virginia
- Chick Evans Golf Course, Morton Grove, Illinois
- Highland Woods (Forest Preserve Golf), Chicago, Illinois
- Indian Boundary Golf Course (Forest Preserve Golf), Chicago, Illinois
- Lester Park Golf Course, Duluth, Minnesota
- Cranbury Golf Club, West Windsor, New Jersey
- Dauphin Highlands Golf Course, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- East Hartford Golf Club, East Hartford, Connecticut
- Falmouth Country Club, East Falmouth, Massachusetts
- Lyman Orchards Golf Club, Middlefield, Connecticut
- Pinch Brook Golf Course, Florham Park, New Jersey
- Sunset Valley Golf Course, Pompton Plains, New Jersey
- Colony West Golf Club, Taramac, Florida
- Dubsdread Golf Course, Orlando, Florida
- Dunedin Stirling Links, Dunedin, Florida
- Spanish Wells Golf & Country Club, Bonita Springs, Florida
- Stonebridge Golf Club, Rome, Georgia
- The Claw at USF Golf Courses, Tampa, Florida
- Alhambra Golf Course, Alhambra, California
- Antelope Hills Golf Courses, Prescott, Arizona
- Arizona National Golf Club, Tucson, Arizona
- Castle Oaks Golf Club, Iona, California
- Eagle Crest Golf Club, Escondido, California
- Lincoln Hills Golf Club, Sacramento, California
- Palm Desert Resort Country Club, Palm Desert, California
- Quarry Pines Golf Club, Tucson, Arizona
- Tri-Mountain Golf Course, Ridgefield, Washington
- Willowick Golf Course, Santa Ana, California
“We are thrilled to have 128 players already registered to play on our Jones and Player Courses,” says Jason Beffert, general manager of Lyman Orchards Golf Club. “With women representing the largest demographic of growth in golf, we aim to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for them across all of our Indigo Golf Partners facilities.”
To register to play or find a participating location, click here.
In 2019, Indigo Golf Partners celebrates its 30th anniversary in building and refining the strongest operating platform in golf, which includes over 150 properties in 29 states.
About Indigo Golf Partners
One of the largest privately-owned golf course management companies in the U.S., Indigo Golf Partners owns and operates over 150 properties in 29 states. Headquartered in Reston, Va. with regional offices across America, Indigo Golf Partners has 30 years of results-driven expertise. The company specializes in full-service course management as well as assistance in specific segments of the golf business, including course and property maintenance, staffing and training, career growth, clubhouse operations, food and beverage, merchandising, golf instruction, marketing and public relations, special events and financial management.
Indigo Golf Partners also continues to evolve the golf experience through customized solutions and innovative programs like the annual World’s Largest Golf Outing – a national golf fundraiser conceived by Indigo Golf Partners Chairman and CEO Peter Hill.