(RESTON, Va.) – Indigo Golf Partners – the highly respected and innovative operator of over 160 golf courses in 26 states – celebrated a banner year in 2019 with the addition of 19 golf courses to its portfolio.
Indigo Golf Partners, one of the largest privately-owned golf course management companies in the United States, continues its strategic growth by improving the financial results of public, private and municipal golf courses through first-class customer service, proprietary marketing technologies, and best-practices crafted from 30 years of operational success.
This year, Indigo Golf Partners celebrated its 30th anniversary and one of its largest growth periods ever, including these new golf courses from around the country:
• Alhambra Golf Course, Alhambra, Calif.
• Arlington Ridge Golf Course, Leesburg, Fla.
• Blue Cypress Golf Course, Jacksonville, Fla.
• Brickshire Golf Club, Providence Forge, Va.
• Bucknell Golf Club, Lewisburg, Pa.
• Dave White Municipal Golf Course, Casa Grande, Ariz.
• English Turn Golf and Country Club, New Orleans, La.
• Kinston Country Club, Kinston, N.C.
• Meadowcreek Golf Course, Charlottesville, Va.
• Raintree Golf and Event Center, Uniontown, Ohio
• Raritan Landing Golf Course, Piscataway, N.J.
• Spring Creek Golf Club, Zions Crossroads, Va.
• Stonetree Golf Club, Killeen, Texas
• Tamarack Golf Course, East Brunswick, N.J.
• Tampa Bay Golf and Country Club, San Antonio, Fla.
• The Meadows at Middlesex Golf Course, Plainsboro, N.J.
• The Ocean Course at Hokuala, Lihue, Hawaii
• The Ridge Golf and Event Center, Auburn, Calif.
• Willowick Golf Course, Santa Ana, Calif.
“Welcoming to our ‘Herd’ 19 exceptional golf courses in the year 2019 is truly something special,” says Alex Elmore, president of Indigo Golf Partners. “Our growth in 2019 is a direct reflection of each employee’s commitment to creating the greatest team in golf.”
2019 also marked the 15th consecutive year Chairman and CEO Peter Hill was named one of the “Most Powerful People in Golf” by Golf Inc. Hill joined PGA TOUR Commissioner Jay Monahan, Topgolf Executive Chairman Erik Anderson and professional golfer Tiger Woods on the prestigious list.
Golf Inc. stated: “Few companies have been as aggressive in embracing the changing face of the golf industry as Indigo Golf Partners under Peter Hill’s leadership.”
Additional 2019 highlights include:
• Indigo Golf Partners spun off its public relations division, Buffalo Agency, into a separate company in February. The new holding company, Buffalo Groupe, has already acquired three companies, while Indigo Golf Partners remains its largest shareholder.
• Embracing change in the evolving golf industry and partnering with GOLFZON for their expansion into North America under the umbrella of their new brand, ZSTRICT. A retail location in Stamford, Connecticut, ZSTRICT features 10 simulator bays for off-course enjoyment complete with real life experience, advanced data and online competitions.
• Raising over $400,000 through the World's Largest Golf Outing (WLGO) for Fisher House Foundation – a national organization providing a “home away from home” for families of patients receiving treatment at major military and VA medical centers. A simultaneous charity outing managed by Indigo Golf Partners and conceived by Hill, WLGO has raised more than $4 million to support military charities since 2011.
About Indigo Golf Partners
One of the largest privately-owned golf course management companies in the United States, Indigo Golf Partners owns and operates over 160 properties in 26 states. Headquartered in Reston, Va. with regional offices across America, Indigo Golf Partners has 30 years of results-driven expertise. The company specializes in full-service course management as well as assistance in specific segments of the golf business, including course and property maintenance, staffing and training, career growth, clubhouse operations, food and beverage, merchandising, golf instruction, marketing and public relations, special events and financial management.
Indigo Golf Partners also continues to evolve the golf experience through customized solutions and innovative programs like the annual World’s Largest Golf Outing – a national golf fundraiser conceived by Indigo Golf Partners Chairman and CEO Peter Hill.